UPDATE: March 23, 2020 at 12:00 PM

We have continued to monitor the dynamic and unprecedented COVID-19 public health crisis and, as a result of the unfolding events surrounding it, our management has made the careful decision to temporarily close down the resort from the 31 March until further notice. The decision has been made to protect the health and safety of our guests, our associates and our community. 

We plan to begin taking reservations for beginning July 1, 2020, though this is subject to change and we will update this page accordingly. We look forward to welcoming you back to Wananavu Resort Fiji soon.

This is a serious situation and closing our operations marks a significant step to help stop the spread of COVID-19. During this time, we encourage everyone to do their part to enable social distancing, an important step to mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19.

If you need to adjust reservations made directly with the hotel, please e-mail the Reservations Team on stay@wananavu.com. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.