“ The spa is lovely - just heaven.”
Set above the palm trees, overlooking the blue, blue Bligh Waters, the Wai Spa can provide all your pampering needs.
Our trained therapists will soothe away your big city aches & stresses with a selection of signature massages, wraps & facials.
Please click on the packages below for further informationbody therapy massage rituals:
30mins - F$50
60mins - F$90
90mins - F$130
Focused on relieving specific stress and muscle tension, this powerful, customized massage, uses a dynamic blend of essential oils to suit individual needs.
- Soothe and relax with a de-stress blend of Lavender, Chamomile and Geranium.
- Uplift, detoxify and renew your zest for life with a blend of Lemon, Lime and Eucalypt.
- Ease away tired, aching muscles with the blend of Lemon, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Peppermint. Excellent for rheumatic or sport-related pain.
- Bring you body and emotions into total equilibrium with the essential oil blend that is right for you. You take an essential oil journey of the senses, and your senses will let you know what your body and mind need to obtain harmony.
- Using special oils, this traditional massage brings you the touch and the scent of Fiji to enhance deep relaxation and rejuvenation.
Wai Spa - Hot Stones Ritual - 90mins - F$130
- Hot stones are placed on key energy points while unique massage techniques are combined with luxurious, warmed oils. This treatment leaves you profoundly relaxed before being awakened by a cascade of cool stones.
Please click on the packages below for further information skin therapy facial rituals:
Extend beyond the face - all facial treatments Include: Face, Neck, Shoulder, Hand and Arm Massage, with a choice Scalp or Foot Massage.
Purifing Cleansing Facial - 60mins - F$95
- Rebalancing facial that purifies the skin using natural cleansing elements such as algae, seaweed and marine extracts to leave you fresh- faced and radiant.
Papaya Nourishing Facial - 60mins - F$90
- Deeply moisturising and richly nourishing, anti - ageing Papaya enzymes increase cell regeneration to promote a more youthful and radiant skin. The luxurious facial includes an infusion of serum for optimum moisture boost.
Harmony Face and Scalp Indulgence - 45mins - F$80
- Warm Papaya oil combined with therapeutic massage pampers the scalp, face, neck and shoulders. A conditioning hair treatment and sea mineral mud pack will leave you feeling revitalized.
Please click on the packages below for further information hand and foot rituals:
Hand and Foot Rituals may be enjoyed together, separately or in tandem with another treatment.
Exotic Manicure Ritual - 50mins - F$50
- Pure pampering for your hands and nails. Nurturing cuticles with an enriched coconut exfoliating scrub for silky, smooth skin with a soothing hand massage. Your choice of French or Coloured Polish.
Exotic Pedicure Ritual - 60mins - F$60
- Immerse your feet in an aromatic blend of essential oils in a therapeutic foot spa. Your feet are revitalized with soothing Aloe Vera and Peppermint Scrub, then massaged with lavish rich coconut cream to soften, moisturize and to promote skin suppleness. Your choice of French or Coloured Polish.
File & Polish - 30mins - F$30
- Hands or feet, nails are shaped, buffed and polished.
Please click on the packages below for further informationexotic body rituals:
Wrap yourself in a world of well-being with a selection of full-body treatments that include gentle skin exfoliation, wraps and moisturizing skin lotions.
Add a Body Therapy Ritual for the perfect indulgence!
Coconut Body Scrub - 60mins - F$90
- A tropical treat for the body. This gentle body exfoliation leaves your skin silky smooth with its enriched and luxurious blend of coconut, followed by moisturizing lotion to promote skin suppleness.
Fiji Exotic Sugar Rub - 45mins - F$85
- Sugar crystals combined with aromatic oils gently buff away dead skin cells, purify pores and energise your skin to a fresh healthy glow.
Papaya Wrap - 45mins - F$65
- Papaya is known for its anti - ageing properties and beneficial enzymes; they rejuvenate the skin to leave it nourished and revitalized.
Purifying Mud Wrap - 45mins - F$65
- Experience the healing properties of deep sea mineral mud, used as a traditional medicine since ancient times. A healing body mud pack to cleanse and purify the skin.
Energising Seaweed Wrap - 45mins - F$55
- Seaweed, high in iodine, aids in elimination essential for inner cleansing and wellbeing.
Pure Fiji Dilo Sun Cooling Wrap - 60mins - F$65
- Soothing Aloe Vera and Cucumber extract will ease irritated and sunburned skin. This gentle and calming body masque will help reduce redness and burning.
Please click on the packages below for further informationwananavu spa ritual packages:
His and Hers Arrival Ritual - 45mins - F$120
- Spoil yourselves and relax with a body massage for two for 45mins each.
Honeymoon Pamper Ritual - 120mins - F$195
- Harmony Face and Scalp Indulgence and Exotic Manicure for the bride and Body Therapy Massage for the groom, and a wananavu sulu for each to take home.
Bridal Bliss Ritual - 180mins - F$220
- Papaya Nourishing Facial, Exotic Manicure and Pedicure and a Charka balancing 30 min massage.
Exotic Escape Ritual - 120mins - F$150
- Body Therapy Massage and a choice of a Skin Therapy Facial.
Exotic Body Wellness Ritual - 120mins - F$150
- Coconut Body Scrub and Exotic Manicure and Pedicure Ritual.
wananavu Indulgence Ritual- 180mins - F$190
- Fiji Exotic Sugar Rub, Purifying Mud Wrap and Harmony Face and Scalp Indulgence.
Ultimate Luxury Pamper Ritual - 240mins - F$260
- Coconut Scrub, Papaya Nourishing Wrap, Stress - Away Massage and Papaya Nourishing Facial.
Brow Shape F$25
Brow Tint F$20
Lash Tint F$20
Lip / Chin F$20
Half Leg F$35
Full Leg F$60
Hair braiding is an island favourite and an art-form in itself - F$2.00 per braid
Please enquire at reception
Bridal Services include a detailed consultation with you to ensure your expectations and needs are fully met. Please book ahead with reception to make arrangements for your special day.
how to receive full benefits of a wai spa treatment:
We encourage our guests to schedule appointments in advance to ensure your preferred treatment or therapist is available. Bookings made on the day of service and walk-in appointments are always welcome, based upon availability. All reservations must be secured with a major credit card, telephone number or room number. Please contact reception for all appointments.
Bookings made before check in receive a 20% discount on all services!
We require 4 hours notice for changes or cancellations. Please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment with full charges applied so as not to inconvenience other guests.
A quick shower just before your massage or treatment is relaxing and washes off any salts, minerals or chemicals that could clog pores when mixed with oils or other treatment products.
You will be given the opportunity to disrobe and cover yourself in privacy. Throughout your treatment, your body will be draped with linens for modesty. At no time during your treatment will you be fully exposed.
Prior to the start of your service, please advise your therapist of the areas you would like to focus on, and any areas to be avoided. During your service, let the therapist know if you feel any discomfort. Communication is the key to getting the best out of your Wai Spa experience.
Close your eyes and allow your mind to be free. Breathe deeply and let the tension slip away with each breath. Remember, this time is for you.
Gratuities should reflect your level of satisfaction with our services and your personal therapist; therefore all gratuities are left solely at your discretion. However, we do ask that gratuities are not given to individuals but are placed in the staff fund box at reception.
Give the gift of priceless serenity and stress relief to someone you care about. A delightful way to introduce someone to the benefits of spa services, Wai Spa Gift Certificates are perfect for any occasion and are available for individual treatments, spa or bridal packages of predetermined denominations.
Be Tempted by Wai Spa Accessories
A tempting array of personal and distinctive gift accessories await you when you take a captivating stroll through the spa. Take your spa experience home with a selection of distinctive items such as body products and unique gifts. Share the experience with someone special with our custom gift baskets and spa packaging.
Guests of Wai Spa must be at least 16 years of age.
Beauty treatments are available for guests under 16 with parental supervision or approval.
We request that all valuables are stored in your Bure.
wananavu and Wai Spa are not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced items.
All spa treatments prices are subject to change without notification.
Our reception staff will assist you with any pricing inquiries you may have at the time of your reservation.